Bring-Along-A-Friend Boudoir Sessions
Bring-A-Friend sessions are a great way to share the boudoir experience with a BFF while enjoying the cost-savings and doubling the fun.
How it works:
- You and a friend will reserve your preferred shoot day at the studio (weekdays only; weekends for an additional 250 shared fee)
- We will plan concepts/looks in advance of the shoot.
- A licensed professional makeup artist is included and will create your camera-ready look.
- Each person enjoys a 1 or 2 hour shoot (your choice), taking turns between sets.
- A separate makeup room ensures privacy, but friends can choose to do a few shots together at the end of their session if desired.
- Each BFF will receive a complementary "Friends get shot together" t-shirt as a gift.
Non refundable session fee is 250/ea for a 1-hour shoot/ea; or 450/ea for a 2 hour shoot/ea.
Hair styling is included in the 2 hour shoots can be added for an additional $75 per person in the 1 hour shoots.
For 2-hour shoots: friends receive a 50 discount/ea for 6x6 album upgrades; or a 100 discount/ea for 8x8 or larger album upgrades.
Full menu options including albums are always available, but those seeking only a handful of prints can opt for a mini-shoot bundle with includes prints/image files or both: bundles start at 300.