We had a really fun boudoir shoot today!
So much went right with our boudoir shoot:
- First off - we started with a clear vision; her inspiration pics weren't all over the map and so I was able to clearly see what she wanted to accomplish during her boudoir shoot;
- She brought outfits that FIT her body well and showcased her figure in a beautiful way;
- She didn't just stick with black outfits which makes things that much more interesting;
- She did not allow her nerves to overcome her excitement and enthusiasm for making beautiful images;
- Even though some of my suggestions for what to do with arms and legs felt weird, she trusted me and went with it...and loved the results;
- She gave me great feedback I could use in moving forward with the shoot whenever I showed her sneak peeks on the back of the camera;
- She kept her energy high through four boudoir sets which allowed us to capture lots of beautiful images.
And while I can't share any pics fom today's shoot, I did pull an old favorite to share...
It's a beautiful day! Enjoy and live life to the fullest today!
Long Island Boudoir Photographer; Long island's Leading Budoir Photography Studio: Long Island Boudoir Photography
Illuminating the Power of the FeminineTM