Custom studio Shoots Provide A luxury Experience Like No Other
Who are our clients?
- Our clients prioritize quality--both in terms of service and handcrafted quality art products and albums
- Just as the boutique shopping experience is different from the discount chain store shopping experience, our clients understand that high end photography isn't cheap
- Our clients value experience, professional service and talent--all of which I offer, just read my Google reviews
- Read my blog: On pricing
What is involved?
- A focus on quality and service
- Concept planning
- Fully customized boudoir, fitness, glamour and/or portrait shoots in my private studio or at a pre-determined location
- Style guidance
- Purchase only the images you love once you've seen the resulting images from your shoot
- Determine the length of your boudoir shoot (fees cover pre-planning, shoot day, and review session and do NOT include images):
- 1 hour shoot--2 sets/outfits session fee: 250
- 1.5 hour shoot--3 sets/outfits
session fee: 300
- 2 hour shoot--4 sets/outfits
session fee 350
- Couple's shoots are also available
- Let's discuss your ideal boudoir photo shoot experience!
Hair & Makeup
- Experienced, licensed artists are available to transform your look (As they are independent business owners, fees are paid directly to your stylist on the day of the shoot)
- Makeup only: 100
- Makeup & Hair: 150
Bring-Along-A-Friend Boudoir Sessions
(Private Shoots with a Shared Experience)
Bring-Along-A-Friend (BAF) sessions are a great way to share the shoot experience with a BFF while still enjoying privacy
- Album discounts apply for BAF shoots
- Consider doubling...or tripling the fun
Book your shoot at least 6 months in advance and hair & makeup is on us!
Yep - that's right! I will pay the stylist for you!
See our specials page for other specials we run throughout the year.
Call 631.398.4487 to book and pre-plan your shoot. Worried about committing ahead of time? Note that clients are allowed one re-scheduling so if it doesn't look like it's going to work out after all, you can always call at least two weeks in advance and we'll reschedule your shoot date.