Custom Shoots Provide An Experience Like No Other
What is involved?
- Concept planning
- Fully customized boudoir, fitness, glamour and/or portrait shoots in my private studio
- Style guidance
- Choose to own only the images you love at your review/selection session
- To get started, determine the length of your boudoir shoot:
- 1 hour shoot--2 sets/outfits session fee: 250
- 1.5 hour shoot--3 sets/outfits
session fee: 300
- 2 hour shoot--4 sets/outfits
session fee 350
- Session fees cover pre-planning, studio shoot day, and follow-up 2 hour review/selection session
- Purchase only as many images as you absolutely love and only once you've seen the images from your shoot; choose between 2 handcrafted albums, full res files, metal, canvas or acrylic wall art, mounted prints, and unique gift options - you will be able to view samples in the studio
- Let's get on the phone and discuss your ideal boudoir photo shoot experience!
- Location shoots are also available for an additional fee
Hair & Makeup
- Licensed artists are available to transform your look (Fees are paid directly to your stylist)
- Makeup only: 100
- Makeup & Hair: 150
Bring-Along-A-Friend Boudoir Sessions
(Private Shoots with a Shared Experience)
Bring-Along-A-Friend (BAF) sessions are a great way to share the shoot experience with a BFF while still enjoying privacy
- Album discounts apply for BAF shoots
- Consider doubling...or tripling the fun
- Max four women on a BAF shoot day
Book your shoot at least 6 months in advance and hair & makeup is on us!
Yep - that's right! I will pay the stylist for you!
Call 631.398.4487 to book and pre-plan your shoot. Worried about committing ahead of time? Note that clients are allowed one re-scheduling so if it doesn't look like it's going to work out after all, you can always call at least two weeks in advance and we'll reschedule your shoot date.