Why Choose Susan of Long Island Boudoir Photography?
1. My studio is like a Hollywood set -- how and what we shoot is driven by you and your style.
2. Your vision matters: We collaborate throughout the boudoir shoot process to ensure we capture you in a style that reflects who you are.
3. I offer more variety in terms of concepts, sets, and lighting styles.
4. I have an artist's eye and in addition to shooting fine art, also draw, paint and sketch. Special event fine art/mini boudoir shoots introduce out of the box concepts and enable you to become a part of my creative vision at a lower level of commitment.
5. To ensure your comfort, this is an all-woman studio. No one else is present during your shoot (stylist leaves after application of makeup/hair styling).
6. I'm a skilled at high-end retouching & skillfully handle advanced work such as scar and tattoo removal.
7. Exclusive service: I only accept one full shoot per day and we take our time on the day of yours; our full shoots options provide as much shooting time as you feel you'll need.
8. Flexibility: With prearranged payment plans I am committed to finding a way to make a custom boudoir shoot feasible for you.
9. Range: I've been published for my boudoir, fine art nudes, and fashion photography; so whether you want to wear couture gowns, tasteful lingerie, or shoot artistic nudes, I can accommodate you.
10. I'm lots of FUN to work with and make it easy -- you'll be thrilled with how you'll LOOK…you’ll be amazed by how you’ll FEEL!
Illuminating the power of the feminine®
SUSAN ECKERT PHOTOGRAPHY LLC
The Original Home of Elegant, Tasteful Boudoir Photography on Long Island